By following a broadly diversified, passive driven investment approach we can provide our clients with a prudent, long-term investment portfolio. This academically grounded approach takes the guess work out of investing and works on the principle that no active investor has the ability to consistently beat the market through smart timing or shrewd stock selections. Instead by adopting a ‘buy and hold’ strategy and the discipline to ride the ups and downs of the market, the long term outcome is much improved.
We put our investment philosophy into practice by using 5 investment principles:
- Don’t try to predict the future – successful investing does not require the ability to predict the future. Investment managers can’t predict the future – and neither can we. There is no crystal ball for investing.
- Maintain investment discipline – Our approach ensures that we provide you with the investment discipline required to realise your investment goals.
- Diversify and keep costs low – All of our investment portfolios invest in a diversified array of asset classes, in a range of low cost passive (index tracking) funds.
- Investing is a means to an end – Our investment advice is always aligned to your individual financial planning requirements and long-term goals.
- Establishing risk and return requirement is essential – We will discuss the potential downside to investing as well as the expected investment returns when establishing your investment risk tolerance. There is never an increased return without a corresponding increase in risk.
To find out how our investment discipline can improve your future contact us today on 01666 861194 or email us on email@example.com